How we use your personal data
Boogie Management Ltd processes personal information to enable us to
- Promote and sell our services
- Maintain our accounts and records
- Support and manage our clients and the artists we work with
Any personal data that we require we will collect directly from you, this may include:
- Photographs and images
- Personal information such as sizes, measurements, eye & hair colour
- Full name and personal details including contact information (e.g, addresses & locations, email address, contact telephone numbers)
- Bank account details so we can pay your invoices directly
- Records of previous bookings made through Carina Skinner Management
Who do we share your information with?
We sometimes need to share the personal information we process with yourself, and also with other organisations including:
- Associates and representatives of our clients
- Current, past and prospective Carina Skinner Management agents, bookers and production companies.
- Suppliers and service providers
- Central government
- Financial organisations including Boogie Management bank and accountants
Where it is necessary to share information Boogie Management are required to comply with all aspects of the Data Protection Act.
It may sometimes be necessary to transfer personal information overseas. This is only shared within the European Economic Area and any transfers made will be in full compliance with all aspects of the Data Protection Act.
How do we treat your personal data?
All items of personal data are stored electronically on either our:
- Booking management system
- Banking system
- Accounting software
All of our systems are password protected and access is limited to only those Boogie Management personnel who specifically need to process the data. In addition, we undertake a regular review of all the information we hold. We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) to collect, retain, store and pass on personal information on Artists, Hirers, Suppliers and other Agents in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018. Our registration Number is: ZA317298
How we will contact you
Boogie Management will use your phone number and email address to contact you according to your preferences, and from time to time we may use social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter and message facilities in other platforms).
You can change your preferences at any time by contacting us. In the case of social media messages, you can manage your social media preferences via that social media platform.
How to change your preferences or update your personal data
Under data protection law you have the right to:
- Be informed about our processing of your personal data
- Have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate
- Object to processing of your personal data
- Restrict processing of your personal data
- Have your personal data erased
- Request access to your personal data and information about how we process it
- Move, copy or transfer your personal data
If you have any questions regarding how (Agency Name) use your personal data or should any of your personal data need to be updated or you wish to change the way in which we contact you please contact our Data Protection Officer Simon Skinner
Email address: email@example.com Office number: +44 208 390 8634